Thanksgiving Closure Meal Pick Up
SANY in collaboration with Chartwells has developed a [contactless drive through] meal service that will allow students greater access to food while at home.
Please see below for pickup times at each school over the Thanksgiving Break Closure.
Any questions about pick ups, please email
- All students enrolled in SANY Schools are eligible to participate.
- All children 18 or younger are eligible to participate.
- Children do not need to be enrolled in SANY Schools to participate.
- All students are eligible to pick up meals at their enrolled site.
Registration and Pickup
To participate, parents/guardians can pre-register for the following week directly at the pickup locations a week in advance. All you need to do is let the staff at the pick-up location know how many meals you want to pick up the following week on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
PICK-UP Locations and times:
- SAS Elementary - 11/24, 12/1, 12/3 9 am- 11 am
- SAS Citizenship - 11/24, 12/1, 12/3 10 am - 12 pm
- SAS Middle School - 11/24, 12/1, 12/3 10 am - 12 pm
- SAS High - 11/24, 12/1, 12/3 10 am - 12 pm
- UAS Elementary/High - 11/24, 12/1, 12/3 9 am - 11 am
- UAS Middle School - 11/24, 12/1, 12/3 10am – 12pm
Meals are free for all children up to 18 years old.