Syracuse Academy of Science governance responsibilities are maintained by a Board of Trustees made up of community members and educators dedicated to the betterment of both Syracuse Academy and the educational system. The Board of Trustees provides oversight for all Science Academy of New York (SANY) schools.
Board of Trustee Meetings
The Board of Trustees meets monthly on the following dates. The meeting dates are subject to change up to a week before the meeting date. Video conferencing will be available in the alternate location; for example if the meeting is in Syracuse location, video conferencing will be at Utica Location or vice versa. The meeting will start with an executive session at 6:30 PM, followed by a public session.
SANY Board Meeting Locations & Dates
Third Wednesday of each month starting at 6.30 pm.
The meetings will be held in person, and their locations will be:
- Rochester (School building, 151 E Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14620) for the September meeting
- Utica (School building, 160 School Lane, Frankfort, NY 13340) for October and April Meetings
- Syracuse (Conference center, 1415 West Genesee St, Syracuse, NY 13204) for all other meetings
- Wednesday, July 19, 2023, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, August 16, 2023, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, October 18, 2023, at 6.30 pm in Utica
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, December 20, 2023, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, January 17, 2024, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, February 21, 2024, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, March 20, 2024, at 6.30 pm
- Wednesday, April 17, 2024, at 6.30 pm in Rochester
- Wednesday, May 15, 2024, at 6.30 pm in Utica
- Wednesday, June 19, 2024, at 6.30 pm
*Executive session will begin at 6.30 PM, and public session at 7.00 PM