Happy Earth Day, Atoms!
Friday, April 22nd, 2022—Live. Laugh. Love the Earth! Happy Earth Day, Atoms. Below are some fun ways you can pitch in at home and in the community to celebrate Earth Day and make a difference for this planet.
- Turn off the lights when you leave the room.
- Set your computer to the 'sleep setting' when you are not using it. This will help save energy.
- Save water by shutting off the faucet while you brush your teeth.
- Plant trees in your community - this helps clean the air.
- Use recycled paper to help save the trees.
- Write letters to leaders to let them know you care about the environment.
- Carpool or ride a bike to cut down on air pollution.