Teacher Spotlight: Mr. Altindis
Friday, January 15th, 2021—It's time to shine that spotlight again on another one of our esteemed science teachers. Let us please give a warm welcome to Mr. Altindis who is the Physics, Engineering and Astronomy teacher at Syracuse Academy of Science high school. We had the opportunity to interview Mr. Altindis and asked him a few questions such as: his greatest accomplishment, advice he would pass along to the Atoms, favorite book to read and so much more. Check out our interview below!
Interview with Mr. Altindis
- What three traits define you? Honest, just, and patient.
- What is your greatest accomplishment? Marrying my wife.
- Best book you have ever read? Semerkand by Amin Maulof
- What is one thing you cannot resist?(food/dessert/candy/etc.) Doner Kebap
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead who would they be and why? Mohamed Ali, he is a cool dude.
- What advice would you give to kids who are struggling at school? Work hard and ask for help.
- Tell us, what is something that might surprise us about you? Not much of a surprising guy.