Teacher Spotlight: Mrs. Coe
Friday, June 4th, 2021—Syracuse Academy of Science high school had an opportunity to virtually interview high school Earth Science and Forensics teacher, Mrs. Coe who shared with us fun facts about herself, advice for Atoms, an item she truly cannot resist and so much more. Scroll down to read our virtual interview with Mrs. Coe as we get ready to shine that spotlight on her for Syracuse Academy of Science high school’s bi-weekly Teacher Spotlight.
Interview with Mrs. Coe
- What three traits define you? Creative, Giving, Devoted
- What is your greatest accomplishment? My family
- Best book you have ever read? Very hard question, Harpy Thyme because it finally got me reading, Black Jewels series (it’s amazing), Harry Potter (of course), and any books by Laurell K Hamilton
- What is one thing you cannot resist?(food/dessert/candy/etc.) A good book.
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead who would they be and why? My parents, I miss spending time with them like I did when I was younger (alive). Jesus, so I could ask questions.
- What advice would you give to kids who are struggling at school? Ask questions, reach out to your teachers, we are here even if you just want to chat about non-school stuff.
- Tell us, what is something that might surprise us about you? I like hunting, fishing, playing golf, kayaking, ropes courses, and even putting puzzles together.