Senior Spotlight - Ethan Bailey
Friday, February 19th, 2021—It’s time to shine that spotlight on another member of the Class of 2021. Syracuse Academy of Science had an opportunity to virtually interview Ethan Bailey. Check out our interview below and find out what Ethan’s goals are following graduation, who he would like to have dinner with, what his favorite hobbies are and so much more. Without further ado, let’s shine the spotlight on Ethan Bailey.
Interview with Ethan Bailey
- What is one major accomplishment you had in your senior year of high school? Hopefully passing the year.
- What are your goals for after high school? Try and become a nurse.
- Name one person that inspires you? My family even though it said only one person.
- What advice would you give to the next senior class? Once you pass, you'll realize that a GED is equivalent to a diploma.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Hopefully somewhere comfortable surrounded by the ones I care about.
- If you could have dinner with any person living or dead who would they be and why? A Caveman. I'd wanna sit down and teach him English.
- Name three traits that describe you? Honest, fun, and caring
- What is your favorite hobby? Sleeping
- What is a hidden talent that no one or only a few people know about you? If I tell you it's not a hidden talent anymore. And if no one knows, why start now?
- What is your favorite memory of SAS? I literally can't recall one memory that was a favorite.