Class of 2020 Graduation Ceremony
Thursday, July 16, 2020—Dear Students, Parents, Guardians, and Friends of the Class of 2020,
Congratulations! Thank you for your patience throughout this process as we have worked to create the most exceptional way to celebrate you under these extraordinary circumstances. We know that you have been eager to hear more details about our graduation plan. We are excited to share in the success of your scholars with a safe and socially responsible graduation ceremony.
Graduation rehearsal is MANDATORY. Rehearsal will take place 8/3 at 1:30 PM at the Orange Lot of the NYS Fairgrounds. Please wear a mask, and practice social distancing. Purchased yearbooks and senior shirts will be handed out during rehearsal.
• On Monday, August 3rd 2020, seniors and their families are invited to the NYS Fairgrounds Orange Lot Drive-In Movie Theater. The ceremony will begin at 7:00 PM.
**All families must remain in their vehicles during this entire event. **
• Students will be seated up front 6ft. apart and asked to wear a mask.
• This in person graduation with a drive-in twist which will allow parents to see their students walk across the stage from their vehicles and on the big screen.
• Required rehearsal will take place, the afternoon of August 3rd, time will be announced.
• This is a rain or shine event.
We are incredibly proud of our Class of 2020! During a difficult time, we have witnessed your resilience and strength. We look forward to honoring your achievements and celebrating with you!
If you have questions email, Andrea Hahn, email@example.com.
Dean of the School
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please DO NOT attend the SAS graduation event.