Senior Spotlight - Alexius Pierce
Thursday, June 16th, 2022—As the 2021 - 2022 school year wraps up, just a few things are left on the minds of the Class of 2022. Let us give a warm welcome as we introduce this 'Slam-Dunk' senior, Alexius Pierce, to Syracuse Academy of Science high school's Senior Spotlight series.
Interview with Alexius Pierce
- What is one major accomplishment you had in your senior year of high school? Scoring my 1,000 points
- What are your goals for after high school? Become a pediatrician
- Name one person that inspires you? My mother
- What advice would you give to the next senior class? You only get one high school experience, don't let anyone ruin it!
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Going to med school
- If you could have dinner with any person living or dead, who would they be and why? My brother, just because I would love to tell him, I'm going to make it and all the accomplishments I wish he was here for.
- Name three traits that describe you? Caring, Hard Working, Strong.
- What is your favorite hobby? Watching movies or playing basketball
- What is a hidden talent that no one or only a few people know about you? I can draw.
- What is your favorite memory of SAS? Going to states in the 8th grade.