Senior Spotlight - Aliyah Elliott-Felder
Friday, January 8th, 2021- Drop the mic, it’s time for our next Syracuse Academy of Science high school Senior Spotlight. We had the chance to interview the one, the only Aliyah Elliott-Felder, who shared with us her favorite memory at Syracuse Academy of Science, advice she would pass along to future Atoms, if she could have dinner with one person dead or alive who it would be, and so much more. Check out our interview below with Aliyah Elliott-Felder.
Interview with Aliyah Elliott-Felder
- What is one major accomplishment you had in your senior year of high school? To complete my work on time.
- What are your goals for after high school? Pass every class. Complete my work on time. Study hard and graduate on time.
- Name one person that inspires you? My parents and all my teachers.
- What advice would you give to the next senior class? You may be who you are now but it's not too late to change.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? In college or going to classes for hair, makeup, and nails.
- If you could have dinner with any person living or dead who would they be and why? I would have dinner with my uncle and grandmother because I have lost the two most important people in my life. I have learned so much from them and I would talk about all the stuff I've done for them, and I knew I would make them proud.
- Name three traits that describe you? Outgoing, Hard working and Joyful.
- What is your favorite hobby? Doing makeup and dancing.
- What is a hidden talent that no one or only a few people know about you? Everyone knows I love to sing and that's the only talent I have
- What is your favorite memory of SAS? Getting to know my favorite teachers and making great friends that help me throughout my years.