Senior Spotlight - Anadya Hill
Friday, February 5th, 2021—Syracuse Academy of Science had an opportunity to interview one of its members of the senior class. This week for our Senior Spotlight, we shine the light on this future entrepreneur, Anadya Hill. Check out our virtual interview with Anadya and find out what some of her favorite memories are of Syracuse Academy of Science, how inspires her the most and much more.
Interview with Anadya Hill
- What is one major accomplishment you had in your senior year of high school? Passed my college classes.
- What are your goals for after high school? Graduating from basic training and successfully owning my own business.
- Name one person that inspires you? My mom (Samantha)
- What advice would you give to the next senior class? Keep your head up, don’t give up, and put your mind to whatever you put your mind to.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Owning my own car and house and married.
- If you could have dinner with any person living or dead who would they be and why? The Obama family and Kobe Bryant.
- Name three traits that describe you? Smart, successful and blessed.
- What is your favorite hobby? I like to read from time to time, and make TikTok videos.
- What is a hidden talent that no one or only a few people know about you? I can do hair.
- What is your favorite memory of SAS? The pep rally and college visits.