Senior Spotlight- Jamirah Tookes-Muhammad
Friday, May 14th, 2021—Syracuse Academy of Science high school had an opportunity to virtually interview a Jamirah Tookes-Muhammad, a member of its senior class for its bi-weekly Senior Spotlight. During our interview Jamirah shares with us advice for future Atoms, goals and aspirations, her favorite memory while being an Atom at Syracuse Academy of Science and much more. As we get ready to shine the Senior Spotlight, read our interview below with high school Atom, Jamirah Tookes-Muhammad.
Interview with Jamirah Tookes-Muhammad
- What is one major accomplishment you had in your senior year of high school? Getting through it since it has been a little difficult.
- What are your goals for after high school? Owning some sort of business and being an OB-GYN. Then just being my best self.
- Name one person that inspires you? My higher self.
- What advice would you give to the next senior class? Do your work..... on time.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? At least starting my career, already having my business up and running, probably starting my family.
- If you could have dinner with any person living or dead who would they be and why? My late Grandparents, I would like to spend time with them because I either never met them, or I was too young to understand anything.
- Name three traits that describe you? Caring, Loving, Charming
- What is your favorite hobby? Writing
- What is a hidden talent that no one or only a few people know about you? I don’t really have one.
- What is your favorite memory of SAS? The whole 8th grade year..... it was one of my best years at Syracuse Academy of Science.