Senior Spotlight - J’Viona baker
Tuesday, June 21st, 2022—As Syracuse Academy of Science high school's Class of 2022 prepares to move those tassels, let us introduce our next senior, J'Viona Baker, to the Senior Spotlight series.
Interview with J'Viona Baker
- What is one major accomplishment you had in your senior year of high school? Getting into colleges
- What are your goals for after high school? To continue my education in college and later become an OBGYN
- Name one person that inspires you? My mom (Javonia Baker)
- What advice would you give to the next senior class? Take advantage of the extra time you have to apply, look for schools, and make sure you take care of everything you need so your senior year will go smoothly. Don't slack and stay disciplined because it's easy to fall behind but even easier your senior year.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? In five years, I see myself still in college.
- If you could have dinner with any person living or dead, who would they be and why? I would have dinner with my grandpa. I miss him and my family and friends because I love them, and they encourage me to be better and work harder.
- Name three traits that describe you? Honest, reliable, and independent.
- What is your favorite hobby? Working out & volunteering
- What is a hidden talent that no one or only a few people know about you? My friends think I can sing just very lowkey
- What is your favorite memory of SAS? My favorite memory of SAS is participating in the culture fair with Naomi, Ermine, and Meenal. Every year we would dance, and it was just a fun/funny experience.