Teacher Spotlight: Mr. Cummings
Friday, April 23rd, 2021—Syracuse Academy of Science high school had an opportunity to virtually interview another member of the social studies team, Mr. Cummings for its next Teacher Spotlight. Mr. Cummings shared with us a fun fact about himself, his favorite book of all time, advice for the Atoms and so much more. Read our interview below, as we get ready to shine our spotlight on high school social studies teacher, Mr. Cummings.
Interview with Mr. Cummings
- What three traits define you? Loyalty, Persistence, Thoughtful.
- What is your greatest accomplishment? Writing and producing plays.
- Best book you have ever read? The Sun Also Rises.
- What is one thing you cannot resist?(food/dessert/candy/etc.) Starburst Jelly Beans.
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead who would they be and why? FDR He's got some stories!
- What advice would you give to kids who are struggling at school? It gets easier with practice.
- Tell us, what is something that might surprise us about you? I own a publishing company and I didn't get a driver's license until I was 33.